Oct 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So I think this will be my second time joining this challenge. I really should do it more.

#1 Shadow
I liked how the leaves looked in the sun making shadows



#2 Keys
This shot I had tried different ways and they seemed boring to me so I came up with this..



#3 Smile
I went on a boat ride the other night and my little friends and I were having a mini shoot

#4 Unedited
Fun in the sun...



#5 Spice
These smelled so good as I was shooting them.

Joining Ashley






6 comments:

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

Very nice set! I especially love shadow - so pretty!

Rainey said...

Beautiful set! All of them are beautiful. I can't pick a favorite. :-)

Stephanie said...

The compostion of your spice photo is terrific. Beautiful shadow shot.

Kaili Williams said...

Beautiful shots! Love that first one.

Barb said...

All of the compositions are so interesting. Now I'm wondering if the Baldwin key was on a Baldwin piano?

Seizing My Day said...

very fun set... love keys!! and the glass raised... clever! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"