Mar 13, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- Vintage

I love this tutorial. I guess the fad now in days is to make your photos vintage looking. I have many actions as I am sure most of you do that give this effect. Also I know there are many ways to achieve this look on your own. This way is new for me and though I was not able to use all of the steps because I only have elements 9. I think I came up with something close.

One of many shots from my Florida trip.

Original


Vintage



Then side by side


  Joining ASHLEY and SARAH


Tutorial Tuesday


4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love the tones in your vintage edit - very nice.

Pam Bowers said...

The vintage effect is gorgeous! Good edit.

Sarah Halstead said...

Oh I love it!! Looks great.

Mama Monkey said...

I only have elements too so I opted to try vintage in Lightroom. You did a fabulous job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"