Feb 10, 2012

Last Day In Florida

So I found this blog with this tutorial.

 Use back button focusing. 

                                                              

I have never tried this before, this I did with these shots, I am really wanting my shots to be crisp and in focus. So I do not have to do much editing and so I can just fun edit with actions.

These girls were having so much fun.



 The skies were not a clear blue the whole time I was here, but I am kinda of glad for some shade protection.

1 comment:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I'm in LOVE with these!!! They look like they could have been taken any time... like is it your grandmother, your mother, your kids? (Does that make sense? - LOL!) I LOVE photos with that timeless quality, and these are just perfect to me!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"