Jan 29, 2012

Scripture and a Snapshot

Some of you may have read in a previous post that I am going to take a trip to florida in a week, for a week.

I am scared but excited too. I have not flown in about 20 years and I am going alone. But not really because God will be with me.

I am excited to be able to capture new and intresting things. Like the ocean, beach, different plants, flowers, birds, different animals, lizzards.. which I think are cute, sea shells and so much more. I will also be doing videos as well. Can`t wait.

Again if I could ask for prayer for safe travels and that I would have peace and not be so scared.
Thanks.













6 comments:

Carpe Diem Photography said...

I hope you have an awesome time, Liz. I'm sure you'll do fine on the plane. Florida is so gorgeous and it will be so nice for you to get out of the cold. Can't wait to see some photos! Blessings! :)

Kim said...

Stunning capture! And beautiful scripture!

leavesnbloom said...

Lovely silloeutte Liz. You'll be fine - it's just the thought of it isn't it. You'll have such fun with your camera.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I will absolutely pray for you Liz! I'm TERRIFIED of flying too... it's so scary! But as you said, I just have to trust God will be with me and my family.

Can't wait to see your beautiful pics from FL!

(Love the gorgeous sky in your photo. Those types of clouds are my absolute favorite kind). :-)

elizabeth said...

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my scripture and photo. Oh, I'm a wee bit jealous of you going to Florida...we are having a lot of rain and wind today and that Florida sunshine sounds lovely. Have a great, safe, blessed time!

Crystal Mary said...

You will be fine..and may the Lord bless all you do. He loves you and will help you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"