Jan 22, 2012

Scripture and a Snapshot



Guess where I am going??? I am going to Florida. For a Week. I am excited and scared all at the same time.
I have not been out of MN for like 20 years. Let alone on a plane in like 10 years.

The people I housesit for brought their dogs to their condo and will be away from it for a week.

If I could ask for prayer for safe, fun travels I would really love that.
( and any tips for plane traveling would be nice as well.)
I am fearful of so many things, too many to say on here, but I am going to just bite the bullet as they say and do it. God is with me and will be with me every step of the way.










6 comments:

Stephani said...

Love this photo! Puppies are so precious! Enjoy your trip!

Mom of M&Ms said...

enjoy your self.. and I will be praying all your requests for you... Enjoy

Allison Hoffman said...

What a sweet shot!! I'll be praying for your safe trip. I can't help but be a little jealous though :) I'm originally from Florida and can't be there enough :)

leavesnbloom said...

May you have jouneying mercies Liz and I'll pray for you. Have a wonderful time away and I'm sure you'll have so many new things to photograph aswell.

Amy said...

Awwwwwwwww what a sweet photo!

Amanda D said...

Love your photo. Dogs are so innocent and precious. Safe travels!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"