Dec 13, 2011

Tis The Season

So As many may know I have been very busy. But time will come when I am not so and I can not wait. I have not had any real time to just have fun taking pictures. Tomorrow is my first real day off in like 8 days. Tonite I cleaned my house and got errands done so I can just hang out tomorrow without anything really begging for my attention.

I did this shot kind of fast because I did not have all of the props I needed like lights. For bkoeh back ground. I have seen this type of shot done and wanted to try it out. Can you beleive my Target well there are actually like four I can go to in a five mile radious , are out of little lights? I may hit the others tomorrow or try a differebt store. I actually want to get to Michales craft store and get some fake snow and glitter to make homemade snow globes.

anyway... here is my first attempt


Like I said I want to add the famous bokeh lights in the back ground.  But this turned out nice anyway.


Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

Em said...

that did turn out nice! and there's even the reflection of the candy cane in the mug!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!! You get all capital letters because I love it that much!!! LOVE the ornaments in the picture - what a beautiful touch! (Seriously, love this). :-)

Van said...

beautiful composition!
Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"