Dec 8, 2011

Simple

Since I have been sooooo busy I am falling behind in my posting, commenting .

Hopefully soon there will be more time for me to be able to  get out and take some new shots and get back to normal.

Here is just a simple little vase I found.

I saw this new challange and thought I would join in. Called I`m Thinking..

I am thinking that I really think this turned out neat.

(ok so not the best first start to this but it was a try.)


Happy Thursday
Go see what some others have been thinking.



 


3 comments:

Zondra Art said...

Greta shot!
Have a great Friday dear!:)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oooh! LOVE the yellow against the black. It really pops! Beautiful job! :-)

Julia said...

I love the perspective from which the photo was taken!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"