Dec 18, 2011

Scripture and a Snapshot


Today here will be in the fourties. LOVE it. Work is slowing down for a bit which I am glad. I also think I just made my own action. Now I just need to learn how to share it. And am learning all about resolution when getting a shot ready to be printed for framing. Have not printed any of my work yet but this will be soon changing and becoming a regular thing.
Way behind on my christmas shopping, for some reason I am just stumped on what to do or get for those in my life. I use to be all about presents but the real reason for this time is JESUS. Not gifts we give. Relationships are whats important to me this year.

Well I pray you all are having a peacefilled time in preparation for Our Saviors birth.

Blessings to you.

 



5 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful pic and thot. Our sermon today was on the REAL Christmas story ... you can't take Christ out of Christmas. Hope you have a good day.

Tänia said...

What a beautiful photo and verse. Thank you for sharing today!

Tänia of
Simply God's Girl

leavesnbloom said...

Amen Liz and what a lovely picture.

I've a freebie this weekend over on my blog that you might like to try out.

Goose Hill Farm said...

I really love this picture! Great passage!

Blessings~
Laura

mommy of Five said...

wow this photo is stunning! and that scripture is a GOOD reminder as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"