Dec 18, 2011

Love


Church tonight was just what I needed. I have been going thru sort of a struggle and with this holiday coming it has been very hard. But God is good He is able to do more then I will ever expect in the situation I am facing. With that I am so thankful.

The message was titled How Do We Get This Love Thing Right?

Some questions hard ones at that are asked of all of us as we choose this thing called LOVE.

* Am I sincere? Love must be sincere. Romans 12-9

*Am I discerning? Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Romans 12-9b

*Do I display tender affection? Be devoted to one another in love Romans12-10

*Do I honor others? Honor one another above yourselves Romans 12-11

*Am I patient? Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans12-12

*Am I generous?
Share with the Lords people who are in need. Romans12-13a

*Am I hospitable? Love strangers show others kindness. Romans 12-13b

*Do I bless those who oppose me? Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse. Romans 12-14

*Am I sypathetic? Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn Romans12-15

*Am I living in harmony with others? Live in harmony with one another Romans 12-16a

* Do I demonstrate humility? Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not think you are superior. Romans 12-16b.

We are all the same and have the same Lord to answer to. The same cross where we all have been forgiven.

If you have people in your life who do not know the love of Jesus, please do not wait to tell them!! He is the most important gift you will ever give to them. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"