Nov 14, 2011

Nut Cracker

My friend is letting me test out her lens for a couple days. A Canon 28-135. I have been going back and forth on this lens and or a 18-200mm. They both are about the same in price on Amazon. Just need to save and make up my mind already. Here are some shots I took in the candy/ nut store I work at.  We just had it decorated for the Christmas season. Looks fantastic.








Does anyone else have this lens? I know it is not a wide angle lens but I think it would be good for portrait work.

I wrote this a few days ago but wanted to use it for these challanges.

and then, she {snapped}Naptime MomtogLive and Love...Out Loud



2 comments:

missing moments said...

Don't have that lens ... do have a Nikon 70-300 and 28-300 ... love both ... great photos.

Sarah said...

Great shots. I do not have that lens but looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"