Oct 28, 2011

Too Cute

Ok So knowing me I had to do this till I got it. It is from a cool tutorial by Michelle at Snapshots by Michelle. THANKS GIRL!!!. I tried and tried and I have elements 9 so I had to do things a tad differently but I got it. Here is my first attempt. I realy did things different and made different layers actually can`t remember how I did this......

Then I just kept trying. And finally got the right results. By doing it I had to stretch my rectangle shape to the size of my shot. and instead of being able to put the teddy bear ontop in the edit panel I had to drop it over the merged layer of the shape and text. Also I had to use control G.  to layer mask. But what do ya know I did it. Will be of course using this cool edit on a few future shots it is so cool. Here is the final result.

Too cute for words!!!

Thanks Michelle



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awesome job, Liz!!! So glad you were able to make it work for you!

That first one is still cool -- kinda looks like a mirrored reflection of the teddy.

She looks like she'd be a great little friend to have around! At my house, she'd be Storm's best friend!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"