Oct 19, 2011

Edit me

Was blog hopping and saw this challenge. Thought I would have a crack at it. here is the SOOC.
This is from Kristi from Live and Love Out Loud

And my edit.



Here I used the erase tool to smooth her face I do not have a face smooth action yet.

Then I played around with Virtual photographer and gave her a mountain filter. I also did some actions like perfect portraite and soft haze.




 This one I used virtual photographer again and used the sepia filter with actions from above.

Our tiny BIG Life

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I've never used the erase tool for that - kinda curious.

Em said...

Very pretty! I like the second one best :)
capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

lisa said...

Your work on this is beautiful Liz.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Great edits! I love that it has a kind of antique/vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining in the Edit Me Challenge. I'm having a blast going through all of the amazing edits of my daughter's photo. :)

Kathy said...

Great editing techniques. I like the second one as well...but each one gives an overall vintage look and feel to them.

Kathy

Branson said...

Your sepia edit is lovely! It has an ethereal quality to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"