Oct 15, 2011

Chasing Rainbows

I was out watering some sod today and noticed I was making rainbows. So I quick ran and got my camera and had a little shoot.

Now my settings were all over because the sun was moving and I was moving and the water was moving so of course my rainbows were moving.

But for the most part they were. 50mm f1.8 lens set at f5.6 ISO 100-400 shutter speed between 1/250 1/150.

I did little editing, just with brightness and contrast. Other wise all SOOC.

Enjoy.



I got out my 50mm f1.8 lens a couple days ago and reloving it.


I think this fourth one is my fav. Looks like outerspace but with multi color.



You will be seeing at leaste one of these again on Sunday for Katies Scripture and A Snap Shot. I need your help which one should I use? I think the fourth one. Oh but wait maybe the first one.

Sunny Saturday To All.

4 comments:

Eve said...

Those are amazing!

Judy said...

Hi,

These rainbow photos are absolutely stunning! How in the world did you do that? I know photographers don't like to tell their secrets, but I'd really like to know. Thank you.

Blessings,
Judy

Em said...

Those are so cool!! Good job! :)

leavesnbloom said...

Fabulous Liz - these are all stunning shots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"