Oct 9, 2011

Change Is A Good Thing

Sooooooo....I did. I did not have internet for a day and I have wanted to switch things up a bit for a while but never found the time. What do ya think? I could not find my font for my other watermark and  was getting tired of it anyway. I like how this looks on my shots and can use more effects on it anyway. The font is called Mr. Wade. Then I found a nice brush I liked and came up with the design.


With this shot I felt this verse went perfectly God gives us all the strength we need. So we can live with confidence in Him.
Hope your day is full of goodness.











8 comments:

Susan said...

Yes!! It came out perfect.

Love that verse.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday♥

Em said...

I really like the new look! Nice choices!
capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

Sara said...

What a gorgeous horse! Love the picture and the scripture. :)

Annika said...

Beautiful horse and verse! I love your new font too :) Have a wonderful Sunday.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful photo! Great capture and a Scripture to go with it. Have a blessed week.

Zondra Art said...

Amazing photos and colors Liz! Beautiful horse!

Happy new week, kisses:)

lisa said...

Wonderful new look Liz, and I love your photograph!

June Scott said...

Love the new watermark, Liz! Your scripture and snapshot are perfect! There seems to be a theme of strength this week :) Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"