Sep 6, 2011

Soon

Oh soon I will be able to share what I think is my best work so far in this hobbie that is photography.
Editing them has been time consuming but so fun. I took close to 300 hundred of these cute ladies. I have 100 edited some what so far. I will be making a cd for each of the girls. Many of them should be printed and framed. I am thrilled. I proved to myself that I am learning and growing and becoming semi good at this and I love every minute of it. From the prep, to the shoot to the editing and reveal stages.

Now I have a new drive or motivation. For a while there I was feeling out of sorts and with not much traffic to my blog as of late???!!! I was about to throw in the towel. But maybe God has another plan and He wants me to work and strive at this new found liking.


So if you are a follower or just new come and say hi. Comments are welcome.

Also I am learning a thing or two about being a better blogger. So hopefully in the future things will be a little different around here. Example... Sharing a little bit more about myself in my daily blogging as I share my captures. My likes, what I have done that day.. even if it may seem boring. I have to warn you my life is kinda on the boring side. At leaste it seems that way to me. Work, work and more work. But I will try and be creative with my posts. Also I am hoping to return comments more frequently. I have been  just in busy self mode and want to get back to visting all your great blogs.

With that said.........

Have a wonderful next couple of day ahead.


5 comments:

Karli said...

I actually **love** the tidbits about my blogging friends. I feel like I know a little more about who they are, what they love, etc. I don't think that's boring at all! :-) LOVE your photo too. So beautiful! I wish I had kept up on caring for my flowers. (sigh) It got away from me. LOL!

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Chesney said...

Loving the colors against the great fence's texture! Really beautifully composed!

I stop by your blog daily, I have been bad at commenting due to life getting in the way. I love your pics and your experiments.

Em said...

I totally know how you feel about no blog traffic and I once blogged about the same thing and got lots of ppl telling me to hang in there and to do it for myself and not for others. So I pass this message on to you!
I'm sorry I haven't been commenting myself. For so long I haven't been able to use my google account when commenting which interfered a lot!
Keep up the good work! :)

April said...

Keep up the good work, Liz. i agree that you have to do it for yourself - the authenticity and passion will bring other people in. glad this photoshoot brought you a little extra motivation and, by the sounds of it, confidence. :)

lisa said...

This is just beautiful Liz, and I look forward to seeing more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"