Sep 28, 2011

Butterflies

So I shared the first set of my butterfly shoot in an earlier post you can see it here.
I hope they stick around till next week because I want to try to get one as it is fluttering away.
This top one is my favorite because of the closeness and focus. Frameable for sure. Also I used my 75-300mm. In manual mode, set to manual focus. Instead of auto focus. It was easier to get a clear shot doing the focusing myself. Still need to practice. And I want to capture these guys in flight.

 It was a great sunny day.



To be a butterfly... no worries in the world . Just looking pretty and having fun all day. What a life.

 There were a lot of bees around so I tried to work fast.




This last one has a textured added. And a favorite too. I want to frame this one.

Well that is it for now. I love these little creatures of beauty.

and then, she {snapped}Live and Love...Out Loud


Hope your day is off to a great start.

1 comment:

Em said...

Lovely shots!! You're luckyyou got so many pictures of butterflies. They're hard to take pictures of and i hardly saw any this summer.
capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"