Aug 5, 2011

Narrowing It Down

Thanks to all who have given feed back. I think I am coming to a decision that will be wise and good investment for the future.

I will be getting the 18-135mm lens. But also a prime lens. And little old slow me did not really know what prime ment until it was explained to me. Just being a lens that does not zoom and is one focal length.

  So I am intested in ,
 I have read reviews and this seems like a good portrait lens to have.
                                                           Canon  EF 85mm F/1.8 USM
I also will be getting a I already have the 50mm f1.8 
I have heard good things with this one too.
I may get the other one sometime 28-135mm just because I liked the macro ability.
Gosh so many lens to choose from I want them all.
Anyway. Here is a shot I took with my cell phone wishing I had my camera with me.
 Way fuzzy I know.

 So now I know what a prime lens is. Too funny I just thought that ment expensive lens. I feel better and there are some great cheap primes out there. What now do you think?

Ok I think for now I will just get the 50mm f1.4 Seeing the reviews this is good for portraits and all around photography. I will add a polorized filter to the mix. and a reversal ring for macro work.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"