Aug 12, 2011

Rose

Wow I have learned at leaste I think a cool editing tool . Some of you I have ask what picture styles you use. Most of you who know what that is have said Standard. Well did you know that there are others you can add to yor camera from Canon?
 Here is the web site if you want to know more. PICTURE STYLES.

Well I added the clear still playing with it. But in a nut shell these styles are were you can tweek the sharpness and contrast and saturation to your liking or needs. I do have my camera set to standard that is now tweeked to my tastes.

Now I did not know if this would work on raw images since now that is what I shoot in. But behold it does. In the raw work space there is a camera picture and there you can see the different style effects and see what you like as you open you shot in elements or what ever editing program you use. So I can use my tweeked standard style or the default camera standard style or the new clear style if I wish. I say too cool.

Here is a shot from my time at the Arboredom.  Pretty much a  SOOC shot just sharpened and switched the standard style. 
50mmf1.4

Joining Ewa for Flowers on Saturday.






 
Have a wonderful weekend.



8 comments:

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Such gorgeous colours!

Carletta said...

Beautiful capture!

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

Tina said...

You´re right: So beautiful! :)

Ewa said...

Beautiful capture, I'm off to check that website

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful shot, I like that rose. My camera does not do the different styles and to get them I would need to alter the photo after uploading. Most of my stuff is just SOOC with occasional minor tweaks.
The Road to Here

lisa said...

What a beautiful photographs this is Liz!

Katelyn said...

I looked at the link and loaded a couple onto my camera right before we went to a Dam around sunset to take pictures. The pictures turned out wonderfully when I used those styles. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"