Aug 1, 2011

A couple of Things Yellow

So I have always wanted to try the Lemon shot with bubbles. I have seen a few people do this and it is really a neat effect. Here is the one shot of many I thought turned out semi ok.



Here is a sunflower I got from a farmers market. Today we had the wickedest storms here. In the morning mid afternoon, around 12-1. The skys turned black it looked like it was night time outside. Nothing really came of it except wind , rain ,thunder and lighting. I am glad I was at work with people instead of somewhere by myself. I really hate bad storms. I would have panicked for sure.
 But all is well now as it is sunny and less humid.

Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

SKC said...

Great shots. Love the sunflower.

Branson said...

That second photo is so wonderful! I love it! I have lemons and selter in my cupboard, but haven't gotten around to actually taking the photos ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"