Aug 21, 2011

Beauties


My friend Linda and I went out to lunch and she had me bring my camera because she wanted me to take shots of an angle statue she has. She had a bubble machine and so we had fun.

We then went west to go shopping and we ran into these Thoroughbred horses. What a treat.


There were four altogether. All brown and beautiful.


The fourth one was away from the other three for some reason.





One wanted to just lay down and roll around it was fun to watch.






The white specks on the one are flies I am guessing.



75-300mm


It was fun to see them and spend time taking their picture.




5 comments:

Zondra Art said...

Great photos Liz!

Have a nice day.

Chesney said...

Thanks for sharing these beauties with us...I love the ones of the horse rolling!

Kathryn said...

love these horse shots. my favorite animal of all-time! these capture their majestic-ness! {is that a word???} should be ;)

The Shades of Pink said...

Beautiful shots!

Yvonne said...

Great shots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"