Aug 4, 2011

Advice

Ok all of you pros out there. As some know I am in the market for a new lens or two.

Do any of you have either of these? If so which one would be the first choice? I will probably get both but which one to go with first? 

This is the one I want to really get first. I would get it thru Amazon. I went to Best buy and tried both.

The second choice#2..... I have a 18-55 and would like the zoom of 135.

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

So what do you guys think?

Love to hear feed back, thanks.

 

 

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I actually prefer prime lenses...much sharper. :)

Liz said...

Yeah I know but I do not have the funds for those so these will have to do.

SKC said...

I do not have canon am a nikon girl so no experience with these lenses. BUT want to add I would save yourself some money and buy only 1 of these since they both cover just about the same focal lengths. IF you truly want the one that does 18mm focal length then go for the 18-135. In my opinion there is then no need to do the 28-135 as that would be covered by the 18-135. Hope that makes sense.

Chesney said...

I am w/ SKC...a wider angle would be very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"