Jul 14, 2011

Shoot and Edit Wow


So this is my SOOC From the begining was not happy with it. To out of focus. I was using my 50mm 1.8. Maybe my setting were off. I tried later with my 18-55mm and they came out a little better. Who knows just have to keep practicing I guess.


 I just added a texture to this. I have been learning about clipping masks as well and collecting frames. But funny thing is now I have no idea where I put them. Oh well. I will find them sometime or will just to to download again.

Here is one I just found



Joining Ashley







6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really love the way the final edit turned out!

missing moments said...

Love the final edit! Btw, thanks for dropping in and allowing me to discover you. I think I'll be hanging around here! new follower!

Cedar said...

I really like what the frame and texture did for the photo. Lovely!

Halie said...

It looks like a post card! Really wonderful!

Katie said...

Hey Liz! The action I used on my fishing shot is Heart and Soul from the Moxie package here:
http://paintthemoon.net/blog/buy-pse-compatible-actions/moxiepse/

SKC said...

I do like your final edit on this. Grapes to a work of art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"