Jul 19, 2011

New Found Love


I think I am begining to like my Kit lens more and more. I discarded it because I thought just that a kit lens. 18-55mm. But I am finding it does work well.


Also I think I am going to switch up how I size my shots for the web or at leaste how/ when I watermark them in editing. I use to watermark and then resize. But now I think I will try resizing first then magnify then watermark.

Lovely Lavendar

We will see. All of these are SOOC except for added texture on the jacks above. And the use of my portable flash tilted to the ceiling.


I am trying to save for a new lens or I mean two  One being Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens  and the other being Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens  as I have mentioned. But I need to perfect with what I already have as well. Am on a tight budget.


Hope everyone is having a great day!!!


Wordish Wednesday

Live and Love...Out Loud

7 comments:

Julia said...

I think that I have the same kit lens as you! I really like it a lot. It's the only one I have right now (I'm saving up to buy this lens), so I definitely get a lot of good use out of it! Beautiful photos- I especially love the jacks!

Ashley Sisk said...

I actually need to go back to mine too...I haven't used it in forever.

SKC said...

Wonderful focus on these. Good luck on the lens hunt.

Tammy said...

Very prettY!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Very pretty pictures!

Natalie said...

Nice job on the photos! There are always plenty of lenses to wish for, aren't there?

Barb said...

Very, very nice DOF. I use my kit lenses and am very happy with them . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"