Jul 24, 2011

Color Fade

So I had a shoot with colored pencils. Feel free to check it out COLOR .



So I know the weekends are busy time for most. But I would really love for you to leave a comment. I have noticed the last two weeks on this challenge I have not had any one come and say hi.

I guess that is disappointing to me when I make the effort myself to do my rounds and try to comment on as many blogs as I can. I know I have be slack myself these last few weeks. I am so sorry. I love commenting and reading your comments in return.

Maybe I am doing this wrong? How do you guys make your rounds?

I just thought I would say what was on my mind. I really love Katies challenge for the week and could use the fellowship in this so called blogland.

Again I know that my pictures are not as good as most, but at leaste as I have said before I am sticking with it.

Well happy Sunday.









9 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love your photo and scripture. I'm so sorry you didn't have any comments last week. As a fellow blogger I know that can be very discouraging.

Kristen said...

I know it can be frustrating to not receive comments. I'm there myself some days, but then, I remember that many are being impacted that I do not know about. I like the faded look of your pencils in the background. I am praying for encouragement for you, as you (and I) continually wait for the Lord.

Alida said...

This is my first time making the rounds. I love your photo and verse...perfect!

joy & blessings,
Alida
My Scripture and Snapshot

Carrie said...

very pretty. How did you get the look of the photo?

A Rosy Note said...

Your photo looks so nice :)

Karen said...

great verse & picture - Giving God the glory. Liz, I battle the comment issue (I tend to thrive on these). But, HE reminds me if I seek men's applause here on earth, I have gained my reward here and not in Heaven. We never know who stops by & reads and quietly clicks the X and leaves without commenting, but all we can do is pray and ask God to use our abilities (my attempts)for HIS work. Praying your week before you is filled with encouragement & fun.

Christina Klas said...

Love colored pencils! I did a photo shoot with some crayons... :) It was good fun. Just keep blogging for yourself. Inspire yourself with your blog and others get attracted to that... I guess. ;)

leavesnbloom said...

Liz I understand where you're coming from. I think Karen was spot on with her comment - we're not here to seek mens applause. Do you check your blogger stats? that would let you see how many are actually reading your post but just not commenting.

Sometimes I'm a day or so late at commenting and if someone blogs often then I'll just comment on whatever page I land on.

On to your photo - I think you've done a great job at making it look very retro!

Jessica said...

Absolutely love this!

I try to get around and comment on other posts, but sometimes I don't seem to find time. That's a poor excuse because if I link up I really should comment on at least 5 or more blogs, so after this I will really try harder to participate and comment.

Have a blessed day in Christ!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"