Jul 18, 2011

Another Shot


Just had to share another shot of Mr. Bunny. I have been playing around at reszing images in Elements 9.

I do not know if this is a wrong way but the way I do it is, edit my image to they way I want it. Then I water mark it. Then I resize it to 890 by 593. I save that. Then in blogger I go to the picture upload. Load the picture and put it to extra large. Then in the edit HTML I change the size amount to the prefered 890 by 593.

Is there an easier way or is this a good enough way. I have just been wondering lately.

With this size edit, I before I resized in elements I used the zoom tool to 67%. then resized to 890/593 Just wanted to see if there was a difference in clarity. I also from now on think I want my wayer mark a tad bigger. What do you guys think?

Sweet Shot Day



4 comments:

SKC said...

Cute shot. I do not change the size of my photo only the resolution which is 72 pixels per inch. I then sharpen again and watermark then save. I use windows live writer and when I insert my picture on my post I tell live writer to size it at 800 on the longest edge. This gives me an image of 800x533 landscape or 533x800 portrait.

tiarastantrums said...

oh you got so close!

LivingFree said...

Nice shot! We had a bunny in the yard yesterday and before I could grab the camera the kids darted out the door and the smart bunny bolted.

Ashley Sisk said...

I just use Flickr and copy/paste the original size html into my blog's html (for the post). That seems easier to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"