Jun 4, 2011

Pink

Just wanted to start out by saying thank you to those who do come and leave a refreshing comment. It warms my heart. I have been so busy myself and I have to apoligies for not being able to leave comments on everyones post, I do try to get to my favorite blogs. So please know I try but if I do not do not feel hurt or over looked, Summer is a busy time for all. Let`s be respectful and at leaste try to visit as many  blogs as possible. For me I love to comment on all the great shots everyone takes they inspire me. Hopefully this blog does inspire you too.

With that said.... on to Saturdays flowers.



Happy Saturday.




 
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 1

8 comments:

Carletta said...

Very beautiful!
Have a wonderful Saturday. :)
Carletta@ Carletta's Captures

Light Trigger said...

so perfect! love it!!!

via Flowers on Saturday
Light Trigger

Julia said...

Gorgeous! The purple color is so stunning.

maiaT said...

It sure does, purple is color of inspiration and imagination.
Gorgeous macro shots Liz.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the first shot - might be my favorite from you so far.

SKC said...

The second one is my fave. Both are beautiful.

shopannies said...

love the beautiful color of these flowers come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Ewa said...

I know how you feel about comments, I love getting them and I feel very but when I am so busy and it takes me a bit of time to comment back I just wish there was more hours in the day :)
you photo is amazing,it is one of my favouites that was linked :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"