Jun 23, 2011

The Color Purple And...

This is my all time favorite color,that and sage green.


A bulb flower pretty on it`s own.


Mystery man. This couple had the same idea as me to stop and smell the flowers. I just took a quick shot of him when he was not looking just to see how people captures would turn out.

I put a soft vintage effect to this.


This is the SOOC. Below.


 I think I am getting the hang of that effect I see so much. Though I would like to know why it is liked and used so much?

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really pretty - I really like the first shot.

SKC said...

Beautiful images.

Chesney said...

Beautifully taken...I am in love w/ the first image...those colors just compliment each other so well...one of my very favorites of your work. I am not sure what the fascination is w/ the vintage look...I love it in some pics, but not so much in others!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful. I especially love the vintage. It reminds me of my father. He always wore a suit to church on Sunday. Makes me miss him more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"