Jun 25, 2011

By George I think I got it.

Thanks for reading my whining.... from last post.

But it is time to celebrate!!!!!!!! I have my very first action!!!!!! From Coffe shop

Sunny Pop.

The before.


The ACTIONED!!!! Yippeee!!!!!

Sunny Pop.


Now I just need to remember for the next action how to do it.

THIS Video is the easiest to learn from.

Gosh took almost half a year for me to get an action.... Many more I will be collecting for sure. Actually just added two more!!!! Thanks everyone for your patients with a very slow learner!!!! Now I feel I can get down with ya all!!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks beautiful!

lisa said...

Like textures, they are absolutely addicting, especially when you start combining them. This is beautiful Liz!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Michelle said...

lol! You're too funny!! Glad you finally got it figured out!! (sniff sniff) I'm so proud! lol!!

Using Sunny Pop on this shot is very very nice!! But it started with a great shot to begin with!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Brenda said...

Love this shot and the action. I plan to get it from Coffee Shop and try it. I love actions and use them most of the time. It helped me to print out the instructions on how to install. I forgot it from one time to the next.

SKC said...

Beautifully done. Glad you got it all sorted out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"