Jun 1, 2011

Black and White

Here are a few more shots from the other day.

This one just came out this way. The back ground was not this color, but I kept it anyway.


This was a tree that was very eye catching from far away.


A different type of Pansy

My black and white choice this week.

The same day I was driving by a pond and could have sworn I saw a Pelican.

So after this photo shoot I raced back there but he was gone. I will keep checking back there. I should have had my camera right then and there.
the long road

4 comments:

Zondra Art said...

Wonderful photos Liz!
Have a nice day:)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Beautiful photos! We are blessed with so much beauty surrounding us. Wonderful captures of these blessings! :)

SKC said...

Beautiful. My fave is the third one.

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"