May 11, 2011

Stormy Weather

Last night we had some fun weather. Thankfully nothing serious. And today we will as well. I took this and then my neighbor comes to me and says we are under a tornado warning. I HATE tornados with a passion. The sky looked different to my natural eye then what my camera picked up, maybe cause I did not white balance. But to me it did not look like this. But I guess this is how it must have looked.


All I want is a nice a safe summer. I love a good old fashion thunderstorm, but when the word tornado is involved..... I panick. I pray everyone as well has a fun and safe summer.

7 comments:

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful sky and clouds, great photo Liz!
Have a nice day.

Ashley Sisk said...

Those skies are so moody - love it.

Chesney said...

You are supposed to be in a safe spot...not taking pictures lol Very eerie sky! I love how dramatic it is!

SKC said...

Superb shot of an awesome sky.

Ewa said...

it looks beautiful!

Ray said...

I love this shot! So cool!
I really hate any kind of storms...

lisa said...

Scary and beautiful all at the same time Liz.
Gorgeous capture, and glad nothing serious came of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"