May 11, 2011

Blue Bells/ ForgetMeNots

I am going to plant in a couple of days. So excited.
I planted these last year. And they are going crazy.

A close up with texture added and vintage detail.


Black back drop adds drama. and lightened.



The rains today have not come, so was able to get these at their best.


 Tiny flowers can be the prettiest I think.

On a side note, Emma my cat has to have her teeth cleaned. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Her Mamma is a stressing......

Enjoy your thursday!!

7 comments:

Bella Skye said...

Beautiful! Love the texture!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really really pretty.

Zondra Art said...

Great job!
Have a nice day.

Chesney said...

I love the first textured image...so soft and old looking! All are gorgeous...that blue is stunning!

SKC said...

Beautiful forget me nots. I love shooting these.

Em said...

Very cool! Love the colour! I can't wait to take more pictures of flowers with my new camera!

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful shots Liz!
Have a nice weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"