May 19, 2011

Blowing In The Wind

As me and my friend took a walk the other day, of course we passed by alot of danelions. Of course we had to stop and shoot and play and blow these into the wind...



We tried a lot to get it right...


We had great fun.


She was a great helper. I spottted some flowers and said, we have to try blowing these..


We tried and tried, laughing all the way. When ever she would blow I pushed the shutter down, but it was always a second to late..... I was on continuouse shutter,  but it would not focus at the right time.. I should maybe have had it on mannual focus?

anyway we had fun.


Enjoy your Thursday!!

7 comments:

Chesney said...

Magical captures!

Ashley Sisk said...

Pretty cool - did you increase your shutter speed?

Zondra Art said...

Great shots, I love it!
I wish you a nice and pleasant weekend:)

Liz said...

Ashley, I think I did. The setting were.. ISO 200 f1.8 1/300

SKC said...

Excellent dandelion captures.

Natalie said...

Looks very fun! Love going on walks like that taking photos of things you wouldn't necessarily shoot everyday! :)

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Great shots Liz. Love the center image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"