Apr 1, 2011

Time For A Selfie Shoot

So today was just a play around type day. I have wanted time to be able to practice some selfies. Still need to practice and learn how to be more comfortable in front of the camera but here is a couple I thought were somewhat ok. Thank God I am beautiful in His sight. Even if in my sight I am not satisfied. I see and know all the imperfections.  But to God they are His master piece.



This is my everyday, I wear no make up most days.


But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.
 1 Peter 3:4


12 comments:

Karli said...

I love your selfie shots! I love seeing all these women that are linking up for the "I am Beautiful" pics in the Flickr group. I really need to do one myself, but like you said, I see all my imperfections. Your pics are wonderful!

Thank you so much always for your sweet comments on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love your first shot - you are so beautiful. I think it just takes practice to get comfortable.

Donna said...

It's a wonderful thing to feel comfortable in our own skins...Your photos are Great!!
Happy weekend!
hughugs

Lesley said...

Lovely photos!
I find being on the other side of the lens really uncomfortable,so I'm full of admiration for you for doing it!

Courtney said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love the first shot. It's gorgeous! Perfect scripture!

Elena @ Art of Making a Baby said...

I love the first one! The wispy light and you're so beautiful!!!!
Elena @ Selfie Magic
www.selfiemagic.com

Anne U said...

Great bokeh in the first shot.

SKC said...

Beautiful you and beautiful selfies.

playdoughinmycarpet said...

Great focus! You did a great job... so soft and pretty!

Ashley Elliott Photography said...

Great focus! You are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Hi, Liz!!

You are a beautiful lady -- created wonderfully! Love that you're stepping out and getting in front of the camera!! I think with practice and while you discover how best to photograph yourself, you'll start to enjoy doing these on occasion - and start seeing yourself as God sees you (and us, your friends)! :)

While you look a bit more comfortable in the 2nd shot, I'm liking the pose and close-up in the first -- just need to get a bit more of a smile on your face and you got it! :)

Have a great day!
Michelle

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love Love Love your eyes! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"