Apr 4, 2011

Shoot and Edit Up

This week for shoot and edit the prompt is UP.

Here is a robin I think up in a tree. SOOC.

I may just do something fun here. From Ashley Sisks Scavengar hunt, the first was high keys, so I may try that with this. I have already done it on a shot I will share soon.




 
Next I thought I would share some shots from my walk with my friend from Saturday. I love the tones in these and the setting of the woods. If I ever do a people photoshoot it would be fun to try in this setting, having them wear colors that would pop against the brown scene. As in this first shot.
 



An old tire just all alone in the woods.


Just loved the browns in this shot.
 Yep these are in water. This is flood season here and this town has a river that crested.

 
Have an awesome type of day!!!!

11 comments:

Chesney said...

Looks like you and your friend had a great walk! Love all of the earth tones and how you captured the beginnings of Spring!

leavesnbloom said...

Are those trees actually in the water Liz? Those are lovely scenes and are very similiar to the scenes I live beside and take so much for granted. I really need to spend more time in the woods.

SKC said...

What a wonderful place for walk. Great browns.

Zondra Art said...

Great place and pictures!
Happy new week:)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love a good photo walk. Nice shots.

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Looks like you had a wonderful walk!

Captivus said...

Oh the bird in the tree is so precious! Lovely shot!

Cedar said...

Love the trees with the water. So surreal and beautiful! Great shots!

Jenn said...

I love to take my camera along when I go for a walk you just never know what beauty you might capture! Great job!

Jill Samter Photography said...

beautiful 1st shot!

Michelle said...

oh, to be safe up high like that bird, just keeping watch! good shot, but while I don't know what kind of bird it is, it don't look like a robin to me... oh, well!

btw, I got your comment and will email you later about your questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"