Apr 27, 2011

Peaceful


This was a shot I took on the evening of Easter.
I also took many sunset shots.
But this just has a very peaceful feel about it.


If you missed out seeing the sunset shots you can see them here.. SUNSET



I was at my friends house and she has a pond in her back yard and this crane showed up. Man is he a fast guy i got alot of shots of him but I am not happy with them so maybe on another day I will try again. But here is one of many that made the cut.

the long road

Photobucket

Happy day to all.


7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That is very peaceful - I like that!

catsynth said...

Great shots. I like seeing both the color and black-and-white versions of the setting. And getting the crane posed and centered like that is impressive.

SKC said...

Love the first shot as you say so peaceful. Excellent reflection in the second shot.

Ray said...

I love the first shot!

Karli said...

Oh you're so right...peaceful. LOVE the golden tones on the water. I miss the sun!
Happy Wednesday :-)

Erika B said...

Both are great shots but I really, really love the first one.

Erika B

Em said...

I really love the first one. Especially the colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"