Mar 28, 2011

Outside Fun

So the boys and I took a walk. It was sunny and warmer, though not warm enough not yet. But no wind and the suns rays felt good. Here are some captures.

Mr. Twitch saying "Come on guys my paws are cold."

"I know the way home follow me.."


Mr. Mav being oh so watchful.



Then some pretty blue berries, a single leaf that stuck on for dear life  and some hydrangas that want spring to come.




Can`t wait to be able to capture some vivid colors, like purples, pinks , yellows...
Anyway all of these are SOOC. Really trying to rock my Soocs, so little editing has to be done.

 

14 comments:

Jessaca said...

That first photo is just too cute!! Love Mr. Mav being watchful. Some great nature shots on your walk!!
Have a good one!!!

Chesney said...

I'd definitely say you "rocked" your sooc...these are awesome! That first kitty shot is just outstanding, very nice whites!

Tara said...

These are so cute! Love your kitty and doggy shots!

Michelle said...

too cute! Love the story, and how kitty was ready to go home! Don't blame him, I'm rather tired of the snow and cold as well!! Love the 2nd pic of Mr. Mav.

And girl, I think you're well on your way to rocking your soocs! :)

Julia said...

I love your cat- it's tail is so cool since it's completely different from it's body! Awesome pictures!

~Julia

Zondra Art said...

Great pictures, I lake it!
Have a nice Tuesday.

leavesnbloom said...

I'm surprised that cat even ventured out in that LOL I love that hydrangea shot Liz and I hope that snow goes soon.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Goodness...what a gorgeous cat! Love all of these.

SKC said...

Wonderful shots.

Linda R. said...

WOW!! These are all such wonderful shots.. I just love those kitty shots. And you are defitinitely rocking the SOOC shots..

Tricia said...

Awww, that 1st shot is just too adorable... hims kitty paws are oh so cold! heheheee! =)

Angela Pea said...

Okay...how did you get the cat to stand in the snow? Our cat HATES moisture in any form!

Ray said...

Beautiful photos! Love the first one and last one!

Sara said...

I really like the last one! Your puppy is a cutie. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"