Feb 8, 2011

Textured Flower

Two shots I took the other day. The first with texture and crop and sharpen. Differnt angles when I shot these..... But I guess you can already tell that. Man I still have so much to learn and improve. I have been so busy lately this has kind of taken a back seat which I do not want to happen. I also think I just need spring to be here, it has been a very bad winter.

 This second one is SOOC with the exception of a crop and sharpen.






I am behind with challenges. I will hopefully get back on track here soon. I almost forgot what day it is, it feels like Friday to me but it is only Tuesday. Anyway would love ya to tell me how you like this so comment away..... And have an awesome day whatever day it is.


5 comments:

Hannah said...

Nice shot! I'm really loving the textures you've been using for your photos. =)

I checked out your website - very nice! I really like how clean the navigation is - it can be really easy to make it kinda confusing. Yours is great.

The whole site is very streamlined, too - I really like it! ;)

Sharon said...

Love the textured version. I can never seem to get a decent shot of orchids. This is beautifully done.

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful texture, I lake it!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love them both - and I love the color!

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous! You did a great job on the texture and the color is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"