Feb 10, 2011

Shoot and Edit

Joining in with Ashley For the final edit.

This first one is SOOC. I like it but it needs something, like of course a crop, and sharpening.

 Then I worked on this one, at first I thought it looked need that the back ground looked like sand. But it is way to gright and harsh. I addede textures to this and cropped and sharpened, but the end result is not good.

So my final edit after some great advice, I took it into camera raw and ajusted the white balance and upped the clarity so that the back ground was not so brown as in my SOOC . The I did add two textures but I tamed them down a bit so this is the end result

Much better, what do you think?






13 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I love how you're so willing to keep trying. Practice makes perfect.

Sharon said...

Wonderful. The final image is very pretty.

Tricia said...

I have such a hard time trying to decide how I'll edit my pics... there's just so many choices & I have to pic just one, or just a few, anyways!

The smooth water effect is something I'll definitely be experimenting w/ this spring w/ all the waterfalls around here & I CAN'T WAIT! LoL! =)

Sheri said...

Nice edits!

Susan said...

Nicely done, I really like the final edit, and how you tamed the texture.

Jill - FNA Photography said...

really great edit!

Mommy2Four said...

MUCH better! Your final edit is great!

Karli said...

I loooove your final edit! Great job with the color. I struggle with that sometimes (esp. skin tones), and yours is wonderful! Hope you're having a great week! XO

Michelle said...

Wow!! You know, I rather liked your first edit -- however, now that you showed your 2nd edit, well, I got to say, the 2nd time was the charm for you! :) The colors rock! :)

Barb Phillips said...

wow big difference. love it

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Beautiful edit!

julie said...

My fav is the 2nd one...lovely colors!!!

leavesnbloom said...

I love how you progressed through the edits Liz and I think your final edit really makes the little chocolates look so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"