Jan 20, 2011

Up Date

 So an quick update I should be able to get my pics off of the old laptop. And I am happy the trail of elements9 ( soon to be in my possession) has camera raw and it works unlike the elements 8 version that was not working for me. So this whole thing is a blessing . Better laptop, upgrade on elements....... Now to have my captures back. Say a little prayer. Because I had just taken tons of flower shots a couple weeks ago. I wanted to beable to show them off.

Oh and I just found a great photo blog called SKC photography check her out.
SKC PHOTOGRAPHY

She has great textures to use.. another Kim Klassen.. yippe. I am thankful for these women who are so creative and talented.

4 comments:

lauren anne said...

that is gorgeous

you should totally enter that in my contest
http://livingforhim2.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-guess-this-post-should-be-called.html

Liz said...

thanks I just did.

Sharon said...

Beautiful shot. Thanks for the blog visit and comment as well as the mention in your post and the follow too. Hope you can recover your photos.

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"