Jan 6, 2011

Ten Best Of 2010

Over at You Capture it is the best of 2010. Here are my favorite shots I took.
#1
I had taken this and thought it  a fun sunny shot.
Photobucket

#2
This was my first attempt at layers and I love how it turned out.
Photobucket

#3 This is my favorite scripture and a snap shot.
Photobucket

#4 
Not many comments on this one but It is very nice I think. This spring I want to capture more animals.
Photobucket

#5
My first fruit shot using flash
Photobucket

#6
My best so far black and white.
Photobucket

#7
Best macro shot.
Photobucket

#8
Another popular Macro
Photobucket

#9
My Attempt at starting my own challenge.. Still wonder why it did not take off..
This was Peace.
Photobucket

#10
Last but not leaste. Emma dear.

#10 again..
This is a really great shot of Emma my favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

leavesnbloom said...

Loved these Liz especially your first attempt at layers one. I'm sorry too that your challenge didn't take off. I must do a best of 10 too!

Rosie

Jessaca said...

Love Love love your flower photos and I love your park bench photo that one is stunning!
Oh yes your kitty sitting so pretty very cute!!!
Have a good one!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I still love those benches - it looks great!

Carrie said...

I like the blueberries - great, fun capture!

Amber said...

I don't know what to say but wow.

Ewa said...

it's difficult to choose which one is my favourite they are all great, but I really love the horse photo and the your first flower capture :)

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

They really are all splendid, but #4 is my favorite. Wonderful soft focus and beautiful composition. I don't know why you didn't get more comments because it's a great shot.

Dorian Susan said...

These photos are WOW! Love the blueberries, and splashing water and the sweet horse at the fence. Nicely done. I also love the wind scripture. So true.

Deb said...

Wow! Your photography is beautiful. I'll definitely be watching for more. My favorite is the daisy one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"