Jan 13, 2011

Shoot and Edit


Here I lightened a wee bit.


Then added a whisper texture I found.
Still am going to do a tid more to it,
FINAL result.......



This is mine so far.. I should have finished last night and now I have to go to work but I will beable to complete this for ya tonight, sorry my computer is very slow. Please comment anyway, can you tell a very slight difference? I am excited to share the full edit.

So the last one is my final edit. I changed it from the third cause I wanted it to be more of a color pop. I added a different snow texture and just upped the color.

What do ya think?



4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love what you've done here - just a touch...that's all it needed!

Liz said...

Thanks Ashley you can`t even tell I did anything yet... I did but... have to wait till tonight to finish.

love and life ♥ said...

Ohhhh here it is! I didn't even notice this post below your before & after! This is so beautiful, love the edit. I wouldn't do more with it since it's stunning but I can't wait to see if/what you still do to it! Thanks for commenting! xo

leavesnbloom said...

I've found it now Liz - I was over here earlier this evening. I think your sooc was ever so beautiful to begin with. My favourite shot so far is your 2nd one with the bokeh still showing on the snowy background - it just sparkles so much. Looking forward to seeing how you transform it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"