Jan 23, 2011

Fixing The Noise.

I was hopping around and found this great tip for those of us who either don`t have time or the exact know how of how to reduce noise in a picture.

From PAPER HEART CAMERA she posted about this very thing. Go ahead and check it out.

Here is a perfect example of how well it works again for those time you are in a pinch.

I had taken this shot for macro Saturday and I cropped the original just to get this twig tip I thought was nice. But way to noisy. But with NOISEWARE COMMUNITY I was able to get around that problem.

From left to right    noise... no noise. cool huh?





4 comments:

lisa said...

What an amazing difference Liz!
Thank you for sharing this!!

Michelle said...

Yes, I love using Noiseware. Now, if only the free version could be "plugged into" pse8, that would be great!

Natalie said...

I have downloaded it and tried to use it several times with no luck. Each time I get it into the right folder and go to run it it says it needs a key which I don't understand since it is free? I have CS5...does anyone know what im doing wrong or maybe would share some step by steps of installation? THANKS!

Rebecca said...

Wow...and to think I paid $50 for a noiseware plugin. :( But then I can access it right from PSE8. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"