Dec 7, 2010

Brrrrrrr

Joining in on Sunday Creative.
Definition…adj. 1. treated, affected, or crusted over by freezing  2. subject to long and severe cold 3. incapable of being changed, moved, or undone: fixed 4. not available for present use 5. expressing or characterized by cold unfriendliness
Definition…adj. 1. treated, affected, or crusted over by freezing  2. subject to long and severe cold 3. incapable of being changed, moved, or undone: fixed 4. not available for present use 5. expressing or characterized by cold unfriendliness;


Photobucket


NOTE:
It seems like my challenge is not a real hit right now?! Maybe it was to hard? Anyway rest assured. I will be canceling for now/ fine tuning it later on down the road. Thanks to those couple of you who did try to stick it out. Also I really do not have the time right now. I know ya all understand.


4 comments:

leavesnbloom said...

That's lovely Liz - it just reminds me of here. Sorry the challenge didn't take off as well as you planned. I enjoyed the few weeks that I linked in.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great capture...I think as it relates to your challenge - I just started to lose track of all the challenges out there so I'm sorry I didn't participate more often.

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Beautiful details in this image. I don't participate in challenges as I've got so much going on as it is!

Maegan Beishline said...

Great perspective!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"