Dec 11, 2010

Blizzardy Scripture and a Snapshot

So I was snowed in. I am housesitting and can`t get out of the drive way Over 16 inches has fallen thru the day. My cats need me at my house to feed them. So I am a prayin` that the drive will be plowed tomorrow. When it will be 0 degrees. to cold to shovel.
Joining Katie for Scripture and a Snapshot.

Photobucket

This is a verse I really have never paid attention to. It is gentle.
This is actually a hand towel. I added a board texture and lightened it.




 
Hope all is having a safe weekend.


Katie has made her challenge into a blog hop, an awesome idea.


8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that.

leavesnbloom said...

That's lovely Liz - I really hope that plough comes along soon so you can get home.

Donnie said...

That was a beautiful photo and message for this snowy blessed Sunday. Hope your kitties made out okay.

Katie said...

This is lovely! I certainly hope you're able to make it home soon!!

A Homemaker's Heart said...

Lovely...and off a hand towel!

~Tamara
PS...I have a Sabbath Giveaway on my blog!

Natalie said...

What a wonderful verse!

Kayce said...

Beautiful!!

Ginger said...

Amazing! I love this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"