Nov 26, 2010

Randomness

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
I have this clock that has been not working for sometime, but I love it. I added some new textures I found. I edited this first one in elements 8. Thanks to my Dad who had an extra copy.
What I did I was simple
-Sharpened
-added a grunge layer
-Duplicated and did overlay at 34%

Photobucket



With this second one I use pixlr.
-First of coursed sharped
-Duplicated layer
-did a hardlight overlay at 50%
-added texture called simple.
-added another textured raised paper.
-with which I overlayed at 20%
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Very pretty!

Katelyn said...

I like the second one the best, it's got a little bit of a green tint in it. Nice job!

leavesnbloom said...

Amazing how the 2 pictures look so different. They are both lovely.

I'll have to check if I saved the pds of my church photo as I'm not sure if I would remember all the sequencing of layers - but I started it off as an hdr.

Rosie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"