Nov 9, 2010

Made To Worship Wendesday Week One=Love

Hi everyone so this week starts my Challenge. Love is the focus.
I hope to see you here, have fun.
Anyone can join in-
 The theme will be worship. Now I know that looks different to all of us, so this should be fun. Each week there will be a specific focus. Example, Love, Joy, Peace, Patients, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness and self control. ( Yep based on the fruits of the spirit). This mean try to capture for that Wendesday something that brings you to worship God in that way. The rules are simple-
* Take a photo that goes with that weeks focus, I will post them a week earlier.
*Then come here to link up
* Grab my button and link it to this challenge on your blog
* Have fun, and visit others to see what they have shared.

Here is my take this week -Love

Photobucket




3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Yay for new photo challenges and I love the concept.

leavesnbloom said...

I better get looking through my photos then Liz - this is a lovely meme to be part of.

Emily Grace said...

I love this idea, Liz. =)
Sorry, I'm starting late!

In Christ,
Emily
P.S. I would be glad to make a button for this challenge if you would like. Just let me know! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"