Nov 18, 2010

Macro Friday

I love when an edit comes out the way you invisioned it to.
With this all I did was sharpen crop and add a new texture called garden. Garden
The before... This is from a pretty kleenex box I have.

Photobucket

And the edit, the texture worked perfectly with it.
Photobucket

Here are two others..I noticed the first has fuzzys grrrr. Give thanks to my darling kitties.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I like the second one better anyway what do you like best?

Happy Weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's a neat idea!

Ashley Sisk said...

Very pretty.

justine said...

these are like paintings on canvases, absolutely beautiful.

leavesnbloom said...

These are ever so pretty Liz. The textures added so much more depth to the photo. I personally prefer the 2nd one as the colour really pops out of the screen at me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"