Nov 19, 2010

Indoor flowers and Lens

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to start getting creative for the winter. Also I took a ahalf an hour switching from two of my lens`s because lately I really have not been happy with my shots. At first I thought it was just my inexperience which is one factor but I think it maybe my lens which I have been using.. the Canon EFS 75-300 mm. I like it but my shots always are on the out of focus side. These are again used with this lens, after editing is when I said enough and took a lens time out. So I tried my other lens...EFS 55-250 with image stable. and can see a much sharper shot, which I will share in the future, even with not useing the image stable. I will be useing this one more I think. Let me know in future shots if you can notice a difference over all. I am glad I took the time for this it has been bugging me for some time.
 No more non focused captures-ha,ha.
Bluberry craft and hobby time
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 1

Take a stroll on over yonder to Ewa`s and Maia`s  for more fabulous shots.

9 comments:

maiaT said...

Well, I don't know mush about the lenses but your photos are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Ewa said...

I have to say I think I prefer the second shot!

I am using at the moment 18-55 lens and a bigger lens is on my wish list :)

chubskulit said...

Beautiful shots!

My Flower

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

I have been taking some camera lessons lately and getting the object in focus is key. You can always play around with photoshop later to make it more creative. lovely shots. Love the warm colours

Mama Monkey said...

I am someone who needs the IS also. I seem to jerk right after I push the shutter button. I don't jerk a great deal, but it's very noticeable if I don't have my IS on.

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

beautiful shot and it's amazing close up

My flower

Erika B said...

Great shots! If I have to chose I'll go with the second.

Erika B

Katie said...

These are beautiful flowers!!

MommyLES said...

i love the color it's my favorite

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"