Nov 13, 2010

Good old Saturday

I have photoshop elements, if only for a trail. What a difference. I wonder now if I can get some actions to use? If anyone know if you can use them with the trail let me know.

This first was not used with my new toy, but it came out nice. This is Macro Saturdays pick.
Photobucket

But this was done in Photoshop Elements. I still need to find my way around there but I used the spot light and a texture. And sharpened, a wee bit to much but the effect is neat I think. So this is Flowers for Saturday.
Photobucket

Macro Flowers Saturday badge 3Bluberry craft and hobby time


9 comments:

chubskulit said...

Love the second shot.

Tiny Bloom

Ewa said...

it's great when we can use trial versins to see if we like it or not!
nice edit

maiaT said...

Beautiful shots and artistic processing.
Sorry, I don't use Photoshop, not even elements.

Self Sagacity said...

I like the second one, it has the lighting effects which makes it very interesting.

Jessica said...

I absolutely love what you did with the photos! Very pretty! It's just my style!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really soft and pretty. I like how you used texture.

Erika B said...

How delicate that second shot looks. Beautiful soft look.

Erika B

Tezzie said...

Gorgeous...I love the edit you did in PSE! Lovely...

leavesnbloom said...

I really like your creations Liz that photo with the texture on the 2nd shot is beautiful.


I thought I was already a follower of your blog but I successfully got the follower gadget to work this time. :)

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog my lids are too allergic to wear the stuff - its only used on very special occasions and then I suffer for weeks afterwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"