Oct 10, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am doing it this week. I am always worried it will take to much time but here I am and I think I got some neat shots. And sorry but they are not in order. Forgive the newbie,ha,ha. ( And forgive the to big watermark, I do not know why this is giving me such a problem But I will master it.) Got It!!!

~The first is a leaf. I am housesitting  and they  have a pretty counter runner full of these.

Photobucket


~The second is Orange They also have this cute little duck.

Photobucket




~Third is Pink  This is their grandson hat.


Photobucket

~Fourth is Books. I love the look of any book. and of course love to read them.


Photobucket



~Last But not leaste is the color of fall.

Photobucket

Thanks Ashley for this fun challenge.

18 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done Liz - I really like your books shot. I hope you have a great week!

Katie said...

I LOVE your book shot!!! Old books are the best!

Jamie H said...

Stopping by from Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Beautiful photos!

Betty Jo said...

All of your photos are awesome, but my favorite is the fall colors shot. Love it!

Shell said...

Love the books and fall colours!

Barb Phillips said...

Liz I love the tree shot really shows some great textures

Ewa said...

oh, my favourite is books photo! I love reading

An Open Book said...

Beautiful pictures...esp the fall colours..gorgeous liz

Liz said...

Thank you all for your kind words. I had fun doing this. I took most of these today. My favorite is the duck, the contrast of the white orange and greenish back ground.

Have an awesome week.

The Frat Pack + Me said...

LOVE books!

Buckeroomama said...

Your Fall Color shot is really beautiful!

Angela said...

These are wonderful! I really love the book shot!

Thank you so much for your nice comments on mine!

agiraffeinascarf said...

Great photos, I love the duck beak and the old books the best.

satakieli said...

Love the last 2, old books like that make me swoon just a little! The texture on the tree is fabulous!

Elizabeth's Photo Blog said...

Love the colors and texture in your fall shot!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. I really love your book shot.

walshblog said...

I love the first shot, the depth of feild is amazing!

Linda Robinson said...

Your shots look great.. Hope you are havin a happy day.. Hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"